Saturday, January 9, 2010

Knitting Feels So Good!

So I am in the midst of learning how to knit, and I must say that I am doing a great job! I had my private lesson at Skein Attraction the other day and it was so helpful! Although, when I'm home it's hard when I mess up since I have no one to assist me on fixing the problem. Besides my occasional mess ups, I am really enjoying knitting and I love how relaxing but productive I am at the same time.




Mike and I are sitting in the living room together, enjoying our time home. Mike is currently playing his brand new game, Call of Duty which his father enjoys playing as well. It's funny knowing that the two of them are playing against each other in this virtual world :) It's nice that we can both do the things that we enjoy while spending time together.



No comments:

Post a Comment